Some advice on Online Marketing.
Marketing Podcast with Debbie Howard
In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I interview Debbie Howard. Debbie is the co-founder and CEO of Senior Living SMART, a full-service marketing agency focused exclusively on the senior housing and care industry. Debbie is also a proud member of the DTM network for the last 3 years.
A major challenge many businesses face is trying to find ways to differentiate and scale. And in order to do that, it starts with having a proven process and systems that works. In this episode, Debbie Howard shares how licensing the Duct Tape Marketing system gave her business the runway and framework to grow, scale, and thrive in her industry.
Questions I ask Debbie Howard:
- [1:31] How did you get to where you are now?
- [3:36] As anybody with aging parents will probably tell you certainly, senior living is a really emotional purchase – how does that kind of color your thinking in terms of marketing?
- [5:34] Do you find that in some ways that the industry you’re in needs to come into the modern age? And do you also find though that some of what we might call the old school or traditional or offline marketing approaches are a significant part of what you need to do?
- [7:17] What’s been the hardest thing as you’ve grown and what has been a constant struggle for you?
- [10:20] As you’ve grown your business, what’s really been the most rewarding aspect of where you are today?
- [11:24] Are there pros and cons to working in one very narrow niche?
- [15:30] What would you attribute to the growth of your organization?
- [17:13] Are there any trends going on that you’ve spotted over the last year or two that you’ve really been able to take advantage of?
- [21:01] What are some places you like to turn to to get personal development and business development?
- [22:35] Where can people connect with you and find out more about your work?
More About Debbie Howard:
More About The Agency Workshop:
Take The Marketing Assessment:
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by the HubSpot Podcast Network.
HubSpot Podcast Network is the audio destination for business professionals who seek the best education and inspiration on how to grow a business.
The above post “Effective Ways To Differentiate And Scale Your Business” was 1st published here.
We trust you found the article above of help and/or interesting. Similar content can be found on our blog here: onlinemarketinggroup.net/our-blog
Please let me have your feedback in the comments section below.
Let us know what topics we should cover for you next.