Tutorials & tips on Online Marketing.
Marketing Podcast with Jamie Jay
In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I interview Jamie Jay. Jamie is the founder and managing director of Bottleneck Distant Assistants. Founded in 2016, Bottleneck is an outsourcing agency that helps businesses identify, hire, and cultivate their workforce through a carefully designed systematic approach to growth. He’s the author of the book — Quit Repeating Yourself: How Today’s Leaders Are Using Systems and Processes to Grow Their Business The Right Way.
Many business leaders don’t know how to get out of their own way. In this episode, Jaime Jay joins me as he shares how he built a seven-figure business by focusing on the power of creating systems and processes so he could stop doing the wrong things and focus on doing his best work. We dive into how building a solid culture and hiring the right people is extremely crucial to achieving success in your company.
Questions I ask Jamie Jay:
- [1:40] Can you talk to me a little bit about your relationship to the idea of “culture eats strategy”?
- [3:29] How has the concept of values have to have a mission statement changed for leaders?
- [6:05] How does someone adopt a provocative point of view?
- [8:00] What are some of the ways that you’ve found to make your values really practical?
- [12:21] What are some of the things I need to be thinking about if I’m wanting to get digital assistance?
- [17:27] Is there a set of best practices for vetting the right person and onboarding them the right way?
- [19:46] How does your model work?
- [21:26] What are the typical kinds of roles that you find yourself filling for people?
- [21:45] Where can people learn more about your work and get a copy of your book?
More About Jamie Jay:
Take The Marketing Assessment:
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by the HubSpot Podcast Network and Semrush.
HubSpot Podcast Network is the audio destination for business professionals who seek the best education and inspiration on how to grow a business.
Everybody’s online, but are they finding your website? Grab the online spotlight and your customers’ attention with Semrush. From Content and SEO to ads and social media, Semrush is your one-stop-shop for online marketing. Build, manage, and measure campaigns —across all channels — faster and easier. Are you ready to take your business to the next level? Get seen. Get Semrush. Visit semrush.com/go to try it free for 7 days.
The above article “How Leaders Are Using Systems And Processes To Grow Their Business The Right Way” was first provided here.
I trust you found the above useful or of interest. You can find similar content on our blog here: onlinemarketinggroup.net/our-blog
Please let me have your feedback below in the comments section.
Let us know what subjects we should cover for you in future.