Tutorials and tips about Online Marketing.
Marketing Podcast with Carmine Gallo
In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I interview Carmine Gallo. Carmine is the bestselling author of Talk Like TED and The Presentation Secrets of Steve Jobs. He is a Harvard instructor, CEO communication coach, and keynote speaker known for transforming leaders. He’s the author of a new book we’re talking about called – The Bezos Blueprint: Communication Secrets of the World’s Greatest Salesman.
What fueled Amazon’s astonishing growth? Effective, clear communication. Jeff Bezos turned a bold idea into the world’s most influential company, a brand that likely touches your life every day. As a student of leadership and communication, he learned to elevate the way Amazonians write, collaborate, innovate, pitch, and present. He created a scalable model that grew from a small team in a Seattle garage to one of the world’s largest employers. Carmine Gallo joins me in this episode to reveal the communication strategies that Jeff Bezos pioneered to fuel Amazon’s growth. Bezos reimagined the way leaders write, speak, and motivate teams and customers. The communication tools Bezos created are so effective that former Amazonians who worked directly with Bezos adopted them as blueprints to start their own companies. Now, these tools are available to you.
Questions I ask Carmine Gallo:
- [1:57] Why did you choose Bezos to focus your book on?
- [6:20] You start off the book with – “Simple is the new superpower.” Is this the premise of the book and can you break down this idea?
- [10:07] Would you say that this is a writing book?
- [12:08] You break the book into three parts. The first part is about discovering why strong writing skills are more essential than ever – can you unpack that idea?
- [17:12] Part two talks about story building and story structure. How do you feel like this book will bring structure to the conversation?
- [19:32] Part three then is about delivery. Can you talk through this idea and how to deliver with impact?
- [23:18] Can you unpack the Day One concept?
- [25:07] Where can people pick up a copy of your book and connect with you?
More About Carmine Gallo:
Take The Marketing Assessment:
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by the HubSpot Podcast Network.
HubSpot Podcast Network is the audio destination for business professionals who seek the best education and inspiration on how to grow a business.
This post “The Communication Secrets Of The World’s Greatest Salesman” was provided here.
We hope you found the post above of help or of interest. Similar content can be found on our main site: onlinemarketinggroup.net/our-blog
Please let me have your feedback in the comments section below.
Let us know which subjects we should write about for you in future.